Thursday, August 16, 2007

...hmmm...Am I getting my point across?

Dear Betty

Thanks for your e-mail. Your blog is charming … if I’d known I certainly would have interviewed you for this piece!

How old are your kids and where do they go to school? Also, I’m wondering if you might like to leave a comment, similar to the one you sent me that’s on your blog, on our JS education blog. It’s kids…and cultural enrichment … so I think this qualifies as a K-12 “education” topic. (And food. Every blog should have a food reference occasionally).

Anyway, I could copy it and paste it there myself, but now that we have a comments function on that site I’d love to see you put it there under your own name. We are trying to get more parents to comment on there (especially snarky ones like you).

If you go to
www.jsonline.com, look on the right hand side for blogs and click on “School Zone.” Feel free to fire away … about this or any other topic that relates to kids and education.

Great to hear from you.

Erin

Erin Richards
Reporter
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
1741 Dolphin Drive Suite B
Waukesha, WI 53186
phone: 262-650-3190

No comments: